Toronto Terminals Railway Co. Ltd. is the operating railway responsible for safe, effective and efficient movement of passenger & freight trains throughout the Union Station Railway Corridor (USRC). As the certificate of fitness holder for the USRC, TTR ensures the company meets Transport Canada’s as well as Metrolinx operating guidelines and policies.
TTR also manages the train marshalling operations at Deltaport’s global container terminal, one of Canada’s busiest intermodal yards on Canada’s West Coast part of Port Metro Vancouver juridiction.
TTR is a jointly owned subsidiary of both Canadian National Railway (CN) and Canadian Pacific Railway (CP), allowing the company to benefit from the best practices and guidance of the two largest railways in Canada.
TTR operates through 9 service groups that work in unison to deliver the highest quality program to GO Transit and its customers. These services are:
- Track Maintenance
- Signals & Communications Installation and Maintenance
- Operations (Train Movement)
- Project Construction Services
- Level Crossings Installation & Maintenance
- Flagging / Track Protection
- Train Marshalling
- Testing & Commissioning Support
- Ancillary installation services